Evan with uncle Jason, he LOVED riding on his shoulders
and giggles while crawling back and forth through the tunnel. He also likes moving the tunnel around the room. I think he thinks it's cool that he can move something so big.
Last but not least, the real reason for this post. Evan learned how to blow bubbles this morning. He thought it was the coolest thing ever, and didn't want me to stop helping him do it, or wait for me to dip the wand in between blows. I thought it was too cute. Did I mention that I love this age? I came home from work today and he ran to the door, got a big smile when he saw me and then said "up up". He was wearing ONE of his new Diego boots, and it was on the wrong foot. I soon learned from Stephan that he was insisting on putting on his own boots, and that's how he wanted it....OK. I asked Evan where his other boot was and started looking for it, told him he needs 2 boots. He said "two (pause) OK". He sat with me this morning while Stephan was taking a shower. He just sat and snuggled with me, and we rocked. Somehow it seems more special to me now, he's choosing to do that. He could hop down and any moment and be off to do lord knows what, but he chose to sit, and snuggle and rock with me. I LOVE it. I called home from work and sang "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands", and Evan played the game with me over the phone. I love this age.
1 comment:
YES! I love this age, too.. Robbie's obviously a little behind Evan, but it's just so awesome to see the things they choose to do and how. And the random snuggles are just the best. Because you know they just WANT to.
Post a Comment