As the title suggests, our dogs are feeling the pressure of a more active Evan. I was playing with Evan in the kitchen with him in his walker today and he decided to give a go at chasing
pag again. Evan has gotten CONSIDERABLY better at walking in his walker since the last video I posted. So without further adieu:
I wish I could say that the finger in the video wasn't mine, but I'm a very bad camera man and since we have a new camera I'm having a fun time figuring out just how to actually not look like a doof. He was chasing her for a while before I actually got the camera and started taping it, and he was a little more excited to get close to her. I would have tried to take some more videos, but I had to change batteries in the camera and when I came back Pag had decided it was safer to sit on the sofa in the office (the only one she's allowed to get on in the house).
Evan also got his first haircut this past week. Becky had further cemented her place as the hair stylist of us boys.

This picture shows Becky using diversionary tactics of toys and Grandma (who really is a great toy for Evan) so he'll stay happy while cutting his hair.

Who knew all we really needed was to give Evan a comb. He was
thouroughly excited to play with it, and his hair looks great if you ask me. I thought it was kind of funny how Becky didn't really think anything of Evan's first hair cut, and some people think it's a huge milestone. We just thought it was getting in his way and tickling his ears.

Also have to thank my parents for taking care of Evan and the pups while we went out to Seattle for Becky's best friend Amanda's wedding. I couldn't resist putting up a picture of my dad holding on to Maggie under a blanket...notice the blanket isn't covering any piece of him, just the dog.
Evan has also become much more relaxed on his tummy lately. Perhaps a little too relaxed.

He was playing pretty hard all day and we put him on his belly and he completely crashed.
Well we're pretty well spent here so until next time.
2 comments:
Owen is now old enough and loves to sleep on his stomach. I just put him on his stomach when I put him in his crib. He smiles, lays his head down, and he is out. I worried when he first started doing it, but now he is so mobile I am not worried at all. Evan is so cute and I love the hair cut!
hey you guys! Evan is such a little DOLL!!! and so BIG!!! (especially since i saw him last...). Dr Stank just gave me the announcement picture that you gave her...she had been carrying it around for all that time!
hope all is well!
meghan kutz
Post a Comment