Thanks to Stephan's parents who were generous enough to watch Evan for us, we were able to travel to Tacoma, Washington for my best friend Amanda's wedding. Overall the trip went very well, we worked hard and slept little, had fun with a bachelorette party, and bachelor party (stephan went go cart racing), saw the space needle, and took a ferrie to bainbridge island. We were also very excited be able to see and visit with our excellent friends from Utah, Christine (amanda's wedding coordinator, and friend) and Brennan (her husband).

The day was beautiful 60 degrees and sunny! Don't they look great!

All done up for the big day!

Had the pleasure of dancing with my babe : )

We made our own bouquet, here's mine in a vase at the reception, I'm quite proud! Thank you Christine for teaching me how, and for your awesome patience with me!

Amanda and Chris with her niece and nephew, I just thought this picture was cute.

It was raining when we went to see the space needle, and they wanted 16$/person to ride the elevator up, we decided that was rediculous and took this picture from under a near by building instead.

Stephan and I on the ferrie to bainbridge with seatle in the background.

When we came home Evan had learned all sorts of new tricks from his grand parents, like walking with just fingers, not his walker, and playing patty cake. I think he had a great time with them. More videos and pictures to come.
1 comment:
Sounds like you guys had a fun trip! It also sounds like Evan did very well with his grandparents! I'm glad all went well for both groups!
Post a Comment