Sunday, February 15, 2009

Clappin!

Evan has been trying to clap for quite some time now, usually by holding his left hand still and then swinging the right hand up and down to hit it. Yesterday he started doing it the "right" way. You could see him really trying he'd look at his hands and with so much intention it was almost in slow motion he was CLAPPIN! He's also been waving for a while now,...haven't caught a video of that yet, but thought I'd put up the video of clapping. Evan also seems to understand the word clap, he'll usually start clapping now when we ask him to. Other words he understands, come, jump, his name, dad, mom, NO, and when I say I'm going to "git your tummy" his hands have been going to his tummy to protect it lately. Maybe I'll try to get a video of the wave before I go to work today.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute video!