It's a really long story, but basically the customer service at both the provider and insurance ends of things really was the worst I've ever encountered. A long line of miscommunications, information going to wrong people, my requests not getting to the right dept until 3 days before the surgery. ANYWAY, it all ends with the surgery was denied, and didn't happen as planned. We're working on the appeal process, and hopefully will have a need to schedule another trip to chicago.
Other than that, we had a great trip, met with some friends and family, went to a couple of children's museums. Lost our camera, so I don't have pictures to add at the moment, but we really did have a good trip. I have to add that I'm so proud of my Evan for how he did on the 8 hour one way drives. He didn't complain hardly at all. At the start of our trip, I told him he could pick out a 5$ movie for his DVD player if there were no fits while driving, not thinking it would really work, but very happy it did.
Anyway, I'll try to add more of our trip later, we should have some pictures on a phone hopefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment