Had to start this post with my current favorite picture of Evan. It's so hard to get pictures of him smiling lately. His "poses" for the camera, involve him stopping what he's doing, and looking at you. So I really like this pic.

Some exciting news for Bosom Bliss. We were an exhibitor at the Duluth Birth and Baby fair. It was a big success. I was nervous going as I've never done any of this before, thankfully it went pretty smoothly.
We tried carving a couple of pumpkins with Evan. He wasn't too interested, and didn't last past the opening of the top, and digging out the insides. He also wasn't quite sure what to think of that sticky stuff we were asking him to help us dig out.
He was brave enough to ventrue in there a couple of times though.
Of course there's been leaves to rake.
And play in.
And jump on.

And play in some more.
Evan went to Boo at the Zoo this year with Grandpa and Grandma Gorny. I found him this neat piece of a pine tree that had fallen, and since Evan LOVES sticks, I thought he'd enjoy this too. I thought it was a little funny when he promptly started using it to clean up the zoo. Not sure where he gets his desire to "cleanen up the messes" from ; )
What's A Halloween party without a little sugar? Evan thought pixie sticks were awesome. Did I mention his costume is a giraffe? It's ok if you thought it was a camel......Stephan did.

Most kids are afraid of these big people dressed up in these outfits I hear. Evan loves them. He sees them, and has to go say hi.
Most kids are afraid of these big people dressed up in these outfits I hear. Evan loves them. He sees them, and has to go say hi.
I thought this armadillo looked a bit intimidating.

Evan loved this bear. He got multiple hugs.

Evan stayed for conversation with him. After the hug it went something like this.....bear not talking of course. "Stand up (while holding his hand), common bear, lets go this way" Then he started telling the bear about his bag, and his new shoes. I think he'd have stayed with this bear all day if we had let him.

Inquisitive about the lady walking a giant spider on a leash.

First time seeing a live snake out of a box. I think he thought it was pretty neat. He didn't say much though, just studied it and touched it .

By the end of our outing to the zoo Evan was starting to get the concept of trick or treating down. He unfortunately has horrible timing. He either said "trick or treat" repeatively towards the person from about 15 ft away, or after he had recieved his candy and left their presence. He was always silent when infront of the candy givers. Maybe he'll do better this coming weekend?
Evan walked right up and shook his hand.
Evan loved this bear. He got multiple hugs.
Evan stayed for conversation with him. After the hug it went something like this.....bear not talking of course. "Stand up (while holding his hand), common bear, lets go this way" Then he started telling the bear about his bag, and his new shoes. I think he'd have stayed with this bear all day if we had let him.
Inquisitive about the lady walking a giant spider on a leash.
First time seeing a live snake out of a box. I think he thought it was pretty neat. He didn't say much though, just studied it and touched it .
By the end of our outing to the zoo Evan was starting to get the concept of trick or treating down. He unfortunately has horrible timing. He either said "trick or treat" repeatively towards the person from about 15 ft away, or after he had recieved his candy and left their presence. He was always silent when infront of the candy givers. Maybe he'll do better this coming weekend?
No comments:
Post a Comment