PICTURES!!
Evan and our good friend Simon hanging out at the zoo.
We go with Evan (well, mostly Stephan, I go on my days off, or when I'm working evenings) to ECFE (early childhood family education) once a week. We've been going since sept, and there's only 2 weeks left! We heard about it through a friend of ours, and started going so Evan would have some play time with a bunch of other kids. Turns out the parents hour is really enjoyable and educational for us, and we all have a good time. Last week they showed a video of all the kids and how they've changed since it started, and they gave us some pictures they'd taken. I'd like to share them with you all.
You may wonder why I'm including this picture. It's because Evan is sitting with his class mates and EATING a cracker......still a big deal in our world.











No comments:
Post a Comment