Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter! from Evan

We went to church yesterday for an egg hunt. We also colored eggs and got prizes it was a lot of fun. Right when we got to church I saw the most amazing thing. The Easter bunny! I walked up and checked him out for awhile, and then wanted up in his lap.


I really like the easter bunny. Later when we were coloring eggs in the basement of the church I scared the bunny because I came up behind and grabbed it's legs. It didn't know what was touching him! I wanted up for another hug. The easter bunny couldn't resist me!



It was amazing, the bunny was at the zoo too! I ran right up and said "up, up, up". I really like the easter bunny. The easter bunny seemed surprised, and didn't quite know what to do with me, he he. I guess most little kids are afraid of him, I wonder why?



Giving the bunny love. Mom had to pull me away so the other kids could have a turn.




There were clowns at the zoo too! This one made me a puppy out of a balloon. When I blew on the tail.....

it got fat all the sudden.....wow! This clown said he had a puppy in that leash, I told him there was "no puppy". He said there was and it's an airdale, clowns are silly.






We found eggs at the zoo too, and when you brought them to these people they put paint on your face. I wasn't sure what to think of that, it was new and different. I guess this is a turtle, mom says.

This time when we fed the sheep we threw the food in the cage and said "catch".




Hey, what do you think of my balloon? It "broke", but "it's ok".

1 comment:

Christine and Brennan Platt said...

Evan is so cute and so big! Owen has the same green rain boots. He loves to stomp in puddles.