Monday, November 30, 2009

Child of mine

We've had a lot of up and down days lately, but a couple of times during the past couple of days I've been feeling very lucky to be this boy's mom. He's so funny, full of life, smart, loving (he still hugs and snuggles, I hope that never goes away!)/, and just plain ole amazes me all the time. Enjoy the new pictures : )

We were trying to get a picture of Evans tatoo laden face courtesy of the fruit roll up I gave him (not realizing it had tatoo properties).




I know it's late, but here's Evan in his halloween costume.


Who doesn't LOVE that smile?!



Sometimes he looks so grown up to me.





Recently Evan climbed up onto the couch, grabbed his sippy cup (he almost always has a remote, walks around holding it to his ear and says "hello"), and positioned himself like this.


It reminded Stephan of this picture. Stephan placed the remote and Dr. Pepper in this picture however : )



It's extremely difficult to get Evan to look at the camera for pictures lately. He's always more interested in something else, and usually wants to get down and go, go, go.


Most pictures of him on his own have some sort of motion in them.




Since we were doing some then and now. Here's Evan last november.



and tonight, he has some chocolate on his face, we'll excuse him : )



He thought it was too cool to wear daddy's safety goggles. I thought he was too cute in them!



He kept trying to touch his eye, was learning about glasses.


too funny. One of Evan's jokes lately is that he'll come up to you and say "joke", and then start laughing, you can't help but laugh with him.

Evan's been more interested in toys since he's been eating by mouth more, I came home to find him like this about 2-3 weeks ago.

He's been carrying around a bear lately, he holds it too his face and says "ohhh, ohhh" while hugging it. I think it's because we always said "ohhh" like isn't that nice and soo cute when he'd pick them up. Love the bear.



Who wouldn't want to listen to baby giggles.




Evan's obviously ticklish, but you'll also get giggles by chasing him around the house and saying "I'm gonna git you". He requests this game by saying "git you, git you". He LOVES riding on dogs, and thinks it's hillarious, the dogs......they don't think it's as great as he does, but they don't object too much either. After we let him ride Paggy sue the first time, he kept walking up to her, putting his hands on her back, raising one leg and saying "up, up, up". Began to question what I started when I saw that! He also LOVES being tossed onto the bed. We count to three and then toss him. He'll request that game by saying "three, wee".

2 comments:

Joy said...

goodness he REALLY looks like a little boy instead of a baby these days. I see it happening with Robbie, too. It's amazing.. and sad!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys!
I think Evan looks great in the new pictures! He really is looking like a little boy more than a baby now...amazing how fast they change.

We have to get together soon!

Kari