So Evan has been making some new noises occasionally for the past few weeks, including ma, ba, and experimenting with high/low, loud and soft. Tonight he was really into saying Ba, and when I would say it a few times he's get into it and repeated it after me. When he saw I was excited about it he started doing it to get me to look at him while I was pumping and watching TV. It was SO cute I just had to get a video for you all to see. The first video is pretty dark, but turn up your sound and you can still hear us.
And Evan has been having fun with the mirror for awhile now, just hadn't taken a video so thought I'd do that at the same time.
evan has also been very into banging on things to hear the different noises they make so i thought i'd be nice and let him finish this email.
0
""""""",.l4][[[[[[[[[[[[[=jnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mty\]
'ds=
1 comment:
Cute! I love how he is growing so well. Owen now says MaMa. He will motion for me to pick him up and say, mama mama mama. Its great!
Post a Comment