Sunday, October 12, 2008

Confessions of an infant who likes good drama shows

I thought I'd put in a clip of Evan's close up. Just kidding. Evan has been trying to make some new noises and I thought that one was hilarious. As for the title, Evan has grown quite fond of a couple TV shows that Dad always laughs at...namely Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe and Mythbusters. We both have pretty big smiles when those shows are on and it's too late for either of us to really be thinking clearly but one of us is refusing to go to sleep yet. We went to Evan's appointment in St. Paul for the feeding clinic on the 9th and we have finally started eating solids. He's still growing nicely and they think he's making lots of progress. Nice to hear for Mom and Dad.

1 comment:

Christine and Brennan Platt said...

Mythbusters is a pretty fun show. Evan looks great. It is so fun to watch Owen and Evan grow since they are so close in age. Take care!