Saturday, September 13, 2008

Welcome

Well, Becky and I kind of got addicted to having a blog type webpage and we didn't feel it was quite right to keep using the caringbridge webiste, sooooo, voila.

As for the new news, Becky Evan and I are doing great. We have decided that it bothers Evan that he is not more independent. He is happiest when he can play with his toys without us holding them, without us holding his head, and he also seems to get frustrated that he can't quite coordiante his hands well enough. My parents have reminded me that in my baby book there are lots of entries such as "Stephan will be happier when he can crawl". I also happen to think Becky could be ridiculously independent when the scene permits. That being said, I think we're in for an interesting time. Will post some pictures soon, We've got a lot of good ones lately. Grandma and Grandpa gorny are fabulous photographers and their fees are reasonable (each picture costs holding evan for a little while). Well I'll update again soon. Take care all.

1 comment:

colcary said...

I was confused how to do this...but looking at this blog cheered me up very much tonight and I needed to leave my comments sorry guys there are many cute pictures but my favorite is Evan holding "his own" by the couch! I want to just grab your child and take him home! (Only kidding(????) I love this! I'll give you back Chico for Evan...(only kidding..I adore the "mighty mini man"...but Evans pretty handsome too! Hard choice!Love you...Colleen